Property Map, an approach uses in UI authoring. It allows a parent object to own virtual properties that can be mapped to its children in order to effect the child's state or behavior in runtime.
This protptype demonstrates the following "wishful-thinking" interactions to manipulate a property map:
1) Create virtual properties for parents.
2) Pick children properties to be mapped by parents.
3) Link by dragging from parent to children.
4) Link by dragging from parent to children.
5) Unlink by removing the parent.
6) Replace parent by assigning new parent node. (Pick parent property from list)
7) Assign parent property to a sibling node by dragging from one child to another. (Pick mapped property from list)